Last Updated on by
The I Matter! poetry contest was launched by high school student Isabella Hanson and is hosted by the National Youth Foundation as a way for students to engage with why Black Lives Matter. Students from across the country are invited to submit their poetry.
The top prize is $500 and selected poems will be published as a PDF book.
- Each entry must be an original poetry creation that is solely created by the student.
- The poem submitted must be on the topic of Black Lives Matter.
- The contest is open to students in grades K to 12.
- One entry per person.
- The entry must be received by July 23, 2021.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States.
- To enter, complete the “I Matter” Poetry Contest Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-Dla-iWNf_2WIXi3qNbhPg1Lzxm-rmWKQDy9lnwmgbcK4Cg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&gxids=7757
For questions, e-mail: ContactNationalYouthFoundation@gmail.com
For more information, visit: NationalYouthFoundation.org