Last Updated on by
Renew and rejuvenate with writing while learning about the NYCWP’s student-centered approach to literacy learning across the disciplines.
The institute offers participants the opportunity to:
- Read and write to process and reflect on the past year
- Learn ways to engage students and support learning across disciplines
- Share your practice and join the community of teachers teaching teachers
- Write from Anywhere at Gateway National Recreation Center
- CTLE hours for participation
- And more!
When: July 19-22, 10am-1pm
July 26 at Gateway National Recreation Center
Who: Teachers PK-12 all subjects
Where: Online, Zoom link to follow registration